Teena responded to Rhonda's recent Facebook post asking for images of completed patterns to share on our website. Teena sent a picture of her rug and wrote: "This is a rug that I hooked in 2009. I purchased the pattern from Rhonda after I arrived at her studio, unannounced, when Hubby and I were on a business trip nearby. Rhonda was so gracious and kind and I was delighted to see her beautiful rugs and studio. I entered this rug in the Texas State Fair and received a Blue Ribbon."
Great story, Teena, and congratulations on your blue ribbon! As I wasn't able to enlarge the picture of your rug without losing the resolution,I'm posting it here for everyone to enjoy. Now we just need a picture of you with your blue ribbon!
See Black Sheep Wool Designs vending at these events:
- April in Arrow Rock MO, 13-14 May 2018
- Hook-In St. Louis
- Springfield Wool Haven Hook-In, May 2018; watch this space for details
- Vicki Ashford Hardcastle's North-West Arkansas Hook-In, June 2018; watch this space for details or see Vicki's Facebook page Eureka Springs Rug Hooking Events
- Woolkeeper's Hook-In, September, 2018
- Omaha Hook-In, October, 2018; watch this space for details
- Baa Baa Boo~Ville 'Blood on the Rug' Halloween Hook-In, October 27 in Boonville MO. Watch this space for further details.